dancing with klezmer music

Hi!
I hope someone can help me find what i'm looking for. My daughter takes a
character dance class where students perform folk dances from different
countries. My daughter's teacher asked me to find a videotape or a dance
workshop where she (the teacher) could learn some traditional Jewish
dances. Since I love klezmer music, I thought maybe I could find some
appropriate Eastern European Jewish dances are traditionally danced with
klezmer music.

One person I have communicated with is sending me clips from some old
yiddish movies that have dancing. Does the movie Fiddler on the Roof have
any appropriate dancing? Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Susan Gertz
Document Production Manager
Terrific Science Press

Center for Chemical Education