Re: Jewish Films on videotape

>Thanks for the many replies helping me locate these tapes-- Tara doesnt have
>them, Levine neither nor does the Yiddish Centre.
>
>Does anybody has handy a number for Ergo and for the Workmens Circle??
>
>Thanks
>
>Rose

http://www.businessview.com/ergo/
is the homepage of Ergo however it is temporarily disabled.

However there is also a listing of Jewish publishers from which this is
excerpted.

668 American Legion Dr., POB 2037, Teaneck, NJ 07666; Contact: Eric Goldman,
president; Jane Zylberman, acquisitions; Tel: 201-692-0404; Fax:
201-692-0663; E-mail: ergo (at) intac(dot)com Focus:
Jewish-oriented videos. Ergo Media is the world's largest publisher of
video dealing with the Jewish experience.
Ergo has video for children, Yiddish and Israeli classics (with English
subtitles), videos dealing with the American
Jewish experience, holidays, the Holocaust, Israel, Jerusalem 3000, Jewish
life and tradition, Jewish music,
World Jewry and Yiddish culture. For free catalog, call 1-800-695-3745.
Over 200 videos.

Tara carries  material concerning music and they can be reached at
1-800-Tara-400. They carry some Ergo and some other videos that are
interesting if you are looking for things about Jewish music, also a great
catalog of recordings and printed music. They are constantly adding new
stuff. How do I know? I am the annotation writer for much of their catalog.

Eric Goldberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->