RE: new klezmer music book

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996 12:41:44 -0500 (EST)  Stacy Phillips wrote:
>        My name is Stacy Phillips, author of many books on violin (mostly
>fiddling).
>        My new book, Klezmer Collection is now available. It contains 140
>detailed transcriptions of pieces by the greatest practitioners. .  Dave
>Tarras, Naftule Brandwine, Andy Statman, Abe Schwartz etc, etc.  . .
>.detailed ornamentation, mostly stuff that's available on reissue albums.
>.. plus interviews with Walter Zev Feldman and Andy Statman . . .Current
>version is for C instruments., , Bb version due in March 1997. . .$18.00
>($2.00 off list) + $3.50 first class or $2.00 book rate.
>        My address is 644 Whalley Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511. I will be at
>Klez camp at the Paramount.
>        Thanks,
>        Stacy Phillips

Is your book privately (or self) published, or is it published or
distributed by another publisher.  I think that they could be great interest
in the book here.  Please send me more information about the book and about
dealer discounts.  Perhaps we could distribute the book here.

Yosef Zuckr

Yosef Zucker, General Manager
OR-TAV Music Publications
P.O. Box 1126  Kfar Sava  44110 ISRAEL
Tel./Fax. 972-9-767-9869
E-mail: ortav (at) netvision(dot)net(dot)il
Date: 12/07/96
Time: 22:43:59

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->