new klezmer music book

        My name is Stacy Phillips, author of many books on violin (mostly
fiddling).
        My new book, Klezmer Collection is now available. It contains 140
detailed transcriptions of pieces by the greatest practitioners. .  Dave
Tarras, Naftule Brandwine, Andy Statman, Abe Schwartz etc, etc.  . .
..detailed ornamentation, mostly stuff that's available on reissue albums.
... plus interviews with Walter Zev Feldman and Andy Statman . . .Current
version is for C instruments., , Bb version due in March 1997. . .$18.00
($2.00 off list) + $3.50 first class or $2.00 book rate.
        My address is 644 Whalley Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511. I will be at
Klez camp at the Paramount.
        Thanks,
        Stacy Phillips

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->