RE: History of Jewish Music

You may be referring to the book entitled "Jewish Music" by A.Z.Idelsohn.
Published by Tudor Publishing in 1948 (the edition I have) I have no idea
if it is still in print.   Check with TARA publications  800-TARA-400
they tend to have many Jewish music books.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Ermentrout wrote:

> There is a smallish blue book that I saw once called the Encyclopedia of
> Jewish Music, which looks very interesting for an overview.  Maybe you have
> already tried this?  If not, maybe someone here knows about the publisher,
> etc. of this book?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->