Re: Klezmer Forest& Trees(was Re: what is Klismer music?)

Seth,
        I hope that analogy was sound. I was under the impression that
Hip-Hop has melody/harmony, etc. while rap obviously has neither - just
text/rhythm. If I am mistaken then I guess I'll just have to use another
analogy. Hopefully, tho, you get my meaning. I also understand the
difficulty that musician have with record stores' cataloguing systems but
I'm talking about labeling on on the disc itself. Here my reference to
the "Original Klezmer Jazz Band" holds up, I believe.

Fred Jacobowitz
Machaya Klezmer Band in the Washington, DC/Baltimore area

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->