Cantorial position available

                     BETH AM IS SEEKING A CANTOR

  Beth Am is a prestigious independent congregation in an historic synagogue
building located in Baltimore City.  We are a congregation of over 500 units
(family and individual memberships), with a religious school teaching
one hundred students.  Our prayerbook is Siddur Hadash.  We have a
congregational choir and a tradition of extensive congregational participation.
The Cantor's duties include participating in regular Shabbat morning,
High Holy Day, holiday, occasional Friday evening services, and life
cycle events with the Rabbi.  Optionally, the duties may include training
our B'nai Mitzvah candidates, a role in our religious school program, and
Torah reading.  Compensation will depend on extent of responsibilities
and experience.

                       Contact or send resume to:

                        Herbert Goldman
                        Beth Am Synagogue
                        2501 Eutaw Place
                        Baltimore MD 21217

                        phone: 410-523-2446
                        fax: 410-523-1729
                        email: c/o jhk (at) gauss(dot)pha(dot)jhu(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->