Re: Needed: Good Musical Theatre Song

If you can get your hands on a copy of "Crossing Selkirk Avenue" by the
klezmer band Finjan (from Winnipeg), there's a great tune called "I Wanna
Fella" that would be perfect. Also, on "Of Angels and Horseradish" by the
Shirim Klezmer Orchestra, there's a song called "Coney Island", which is
actually an update of an old Barry Sisters tune. That would also be good,
and I happen to have my own arrangement of it for two female vocalists.
Email me if you want a copy; I'd be happy to help out.

By the way, I'll be moving to Vancouver in a few months and I'd love to
get involved in whatever Jewish cultural arts scene there is. I'm
currently the artistic director of the Chai Folk Ensemble, an Israeli
dance and music group in Winnipeg. Let me know if you have any
suggestions.

Casey Chisick

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->