Re: Needed: Good Musical Theatre Song

At 01:14 AM 2/6/96 GMT, Neil Weinstein wrote:
>Lisa,
>
>About twenty years ago, there was a musical written called "The
>Rothschilds."  It has some good musical songs and I do believe some are
>in Yiddish.  You should be able to get music at a good music store, the
>songs are published in a collection from the show.

I think I remember seeing the show. Wasn't Hal Linden in it?
Adrian A. Durlester durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Production Manager, Festival Concert Hall - North Dakota State University, Fargo
Director of Music & Religious Education, Temple Beth El (UAHC,) Fargo, ND
Alternate E-mail:  72507(dot)471 (at) compuserve(dot)com   AdrianD (at)
aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->