SHIRIM help???

              --Vayechulu (sometimes sung on Shabbat; consists of final
              section of Creation story)

              --I am the Bridge/Hold Fast to Dreams (Yehoash/Langston
              Hughes; it begins with: "I am the bridge./Over my neck the
              people pass/From shore to shore/To the happy days in store...")

              --Nefesh Achat (I found this in a New England Federation of
              Temple Youth (NEFTY) songbook; it is based on the passage from
              Pirke Avot about saving/destroying one person/one world)

              --In Every Generation (Kol B'Seder)

If I could receive *some* help it would be greatly appreciated.  I would
be able to provide my campus Chavurah's songleader with the means to
performing these songs, so that we can introduce them into our creative
services and use them.  In particular I grew up hearing I am the Bridge
when I was in NFTY's Mid-Atlantic Region; the others I found while
digging around for service material.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

Shalom,
   Rachel Dubin