Re: my favorite music

There is a myriad of different types of "Jewish" music, from the religious to
the secular, spanning a wide range of musical tastes.

There is however, to my knowledge no genre of "Bigots" music and if there
were, I doubt that you would have the intelectual capacity to enjoy it!

In article <4bn8su$6m9 (at) alterdial(dot)UU(dot)NET>, joe lister (jl (at)
fuji(dot)com) writes:
>MY FAVORITE MUSIC CERTAINLY ISN'T JEWISH MUSIC.
>WHAT THE HELL IS JEWISH MUSIC? WITH THEIR BIG LONG NOSES I BET ITS
>HARD TO PLAY THEIR INSTRUMENTS. NOT JEWISH AND VERY PROUD OF IT SHALOM
>YOU FUCKEN MORONS!!!!!!
>
>lister
>

>message ends

"The whole world is a very narrow bridge - the important thing
is not to be be afraid"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->