Re: my favorite music

In article <4bn8su$6m9 (at) alterdial(dot)UU(dot)NET> jl (at) fuji(dot)com "joe
lister" writes:

> MY FAVORITE MUSIC CERTAINLY ISN'T JEWISH MUSIC.
> WHAT THE HELL IS JEWISH MUSIC? WITH THEIR BIG LONG NOSES I BET ITS
> HARD TO PLAY THEIR INSTRUMENTS. NOT JEWISH AND VERY PROUD OF IT SHALOM
> YOU FUCKEN MORONS!!!!!!
>
> lister
>

> message ends

It was once said that if 100 monkeys were placed in front of 100 type-writers,
the laws of probability state that they would eventually write the complete
works of Shakespeare - Well it looks like they've got as far typing in capitals.

--
Yatzliakh Abrahami
yatz (at) intxtdoc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->