Shlomo Gronich

In June, 1994, my husband & I had the good fortune to attend a special concert
in Jerusalem put on by Shlomo Gronich and the Sheba Choir. The choir is made
up of amazingly talented Etheopian children (ages 10-18 ?). Fortunately. I was
able to purchase a CD that has allowed me to relive this wonderful concert a
million times over. I got to wondering the other day if they have put out any
other CDs. Does anyone in this group have any information about this? I also
would like to find some CDs where Shlomo Gronich performs without the choir.
He is an unbelievable talent.

I will be eternally grateful to anyone who has any information.

Thank you,

Idell Neumann
email: idelln (at) electriciti(dot)com
FAX:   619/582-9248