Re: Wolf's eye view on Michael Jackson

In alt.music.jewish steven9226 (at) aol(dot)com (Steven9226) said:

>Here's a thought.....
>
>Some black people get up upset when non-blacks use the "N Word"; If this
is ok,
>then by the same token, why can't we be angered when non-jews use the "K
>Word"?

In my experience, nearly _all_ Black people get upset when _anybody_ uses
the word "nigger" and nearly all Jews get upset when people use the word
"kike" (or use the word "Jew" as a verb).

What's your point?

--
David Fleiss
dfleiss (at) pipeline(dot)com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world -- it's the only thing that ever has."  -- Margaret Mead

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->