Re: Yoram Gaon

Boris Yazlovitsky (yaz (at) acad(dot)stedwards(dot)edu) wrote:
: Hello,

: Does anyone know where in the United States I can find recordings of the
: Israeli singer Yoram Gaon?

: Any information will be appreciated.  I'm also interested if he is
: still recording/performing.

: Please, reply by e-mail because this site does not get all the
: articles written.

: Thank you very much!!!!
: Boris Yazlovitsky
: yaz (at) acad(dot)stedwards(dot)edu
: boris(dot)yazlovitsky (at) amd(dot)com

    Tara music has a couple, however the best selection I've seen
    is at:

      Mostly Music  1-800-5-MOSTLY
      4805 13th Ave
      Brooklyn NY 11219

      They list the following:

      Ani oseh manginot                   Shalom beautiful Israel
      Full moon                           Greatest hits
      I was born in Jerusaem              Kazablan
      Ladino ballads                      Mas'lot Elef Lila
      Neshama                             Sabbath songs
      Shabbat songs #2                    Songs of Israel
      With/without you

      I'd also be interested to hear if he's still performing and if
      he ever makes it to the states!

                                | ...The moment one knows how, one begins
     CHALA THE JOYFUL DANCER    | to die a little. Living is a form of not
                                | being sure, of not knowing what next or
    (\o/)  (\o/)  (\o/) (\o/)   | how.....One leaps in the dark!
    (/|\)  (/|\)  (/|\) (/|\)   | -Agnes Demille, Dance Choreographer