deserately seeking KEYBOARDIST!

I am a vocalist with international performing experience and I am starting
to develop a new repertoire. It will include classic Jewish and Klezmer
pieces and also new compositions melding world music and Jewish liturgical
music. My goal is to develop a musical show involving universal religious
themes and the healing power of music, sound and prayer. To do this I am
looking for collaboraters and especially a skilled keyboardist with whom
to work. I have a Korg O1/W, and mixing and anologue recording equipment.
I have some access to a friend's Mac and wouln't mind learning a bit about
the possibilities existant in MIDI technology. My immediate goal though is
to prepare my Jewish show for a 15 city tour where the material can be
tried out.
Please respond or let other musicians know about my search.
Zie Gazunt,
Lets get going.
CONTACT:
 Zoya Amen
718-956-1298
or via internet c/o ETokar (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->