In Search of Jewish Music and Stories, Etc.

The following message was sent by Jacob Freedman (jacob(dot)freedman (at)
vmp-bbs(dot)
com), who has only read-only access to soc.culture.jewish and is waiting
for full access to alt.music.jewish:

I am the host/producer of a Jewish music show.  I am looking for recorded
material and readable air-text.

The name of my show is Sunday Morning Klezmer and airs from 6 to 10 a.m.
Eastern Time on Sundays on WBZC-FM 88.9, Burlington County, NJ.

Reports indicate that the station is receivable in Atlantic, Camden,
Burlington and Ocean Counties, NJ, and also in some parts of Philadelphia.
  I can hardly be called an expert on Israeli/Jewish/klezmer music, and
all assistance would be appreciated.  If you know of any
Israeli/Jewish/klezmer music performers, please have them send me their
recordings.  All recordings are catalogued and are kept in the station
library.

I am also looking for translated recordings of Israeli/Jewish/klezmer
historical stories and folklore.  I am looking for guests for my show.  I
can pre-record interviews during the week, or they can come to the studio
for the show.

Jacob Freedman, Host/Producer
Sunday Morning Klezmer
WBZC-FM 88.9
Burlington County College
Country Route 530
Pemberton, NJ
U.S.A.  08068-1599

Telephone numbers:
Home office:  (609) 235-3819
Music department:  (609) 894-9311, ext. 592
Fax:  (609) 894-9440
Internet address:  Jacob(dot)Freedman (at) vmp-bbs(dot)com

Best wishes to all.
Jacob Freedman

P.S.:  Thanks to those who have already sent their recordings:

Austin Klezmorim
Flying Bulgar Klezmer Band
Old World Folk Band
Shlock Rock