Re: meet women of the former USSR through romance ads (pre-faq)

At 8:41 PM 5/4/95, Anonymous wrote:

<snip-o-roonie>

>To: CancelMoose and probable flamer
>Subject: polite note
>>From: Brett
>
>     Although Olga has never seen a newsgroup nor heard of "net-
>etiquette," she believes that providing lonely singles with opportunity
>of romance exceeds the cost of angering those who feel the net should
>not be used in this fashion.

Bzzzzt. Wrong. There are plenty of singles forums on the Internet. This
crap doesn't belong in the Jewish Music list. I've written a note to your
system administrator to let him or her know that the anonymity server is
being abused.

---
My old .sig line, back by popular demand (I guess my wit has peaked):
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word.  -- Me
Daniel Wa1ker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->