Info on Mickey Katz?

Greetings from a newbie looking for music information...

Years ago a nightclub (probably Borscht Belt) performer named Mickey Katz
put out some parody records including one of "I want to go where the wild
goose goes" which I remember my grandparents howling with laughter at...I
came across a question on a classical music group asking about pop songs
based on classical pieces and this one leaped into my mind. Like many
third generation Jews I was not taught Yiddish and my mom can barely
remember it, but my grandparents spoke it in the home, and thought these
Katz records were absolutely hilarious. Does anyone know about them, or
where in these days of CDs they might be available?

Hope someone out there can help!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->