Re: Klezmer and beyond - new catalog

Shalom,Wendy. Your catalog sounds great. I would love to have a copy. But
even more than that. I host a weekly Jewish radio program here in
Orlando,FL
as a community volunteer. I am always looking for new Jewish music. If you
could send me some promotional material, I would be glad to feature it on
the air. Just send the catalog and Cd,tape,etc. to:
Hy Meltz/WUCF/U. of Central Florida/Box 162199/Orlando,FL 32816
    I play all kinds of Jewish music;old and
new,Yiddish,Israeli,Ladino,etc.I would especially appreciate extensive
liner notes on any Iraeli music you have. I am fluent in Yiddish; not in
Hebrew. A shainem dank. Shalom
Hy in Florida.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->