Re: Jews in Country Music

Shalom. Your letter intrigued me. Jewish bluegrass music! Must be great. I
would love to feature some of your music on my weekly Jewish radio program
'the Jewish Hour with Hy Meltz heard for an hour each Sunday here in
Orlando. If you could send me some promotional material I certainly would
 feature it on the air. Send it to: Hy Meltz/WUCF/U. of Central Florida/
Box 162199/Orlando,FL. 32816.
I've been on as a community volunteer for over three years. I play all
kinds of Jewish music. .Shalom. Hy in Orlando

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->