Re: Radio Shows

Hi. Yes, there are Jewish radio shows in the U.S. I myself have one in
Orlando,FL. I host the Jewish Hour with Hy Meltz every week for an hour on
WUCF 89.9, the radio station of the U. of Central Florida. I've been on
for over three years now, as a community volunteer. That means, I do the
show all by myself. I play all kinds of Jewish music from liturgical
chazones,
(Yossele Rosenblatt),theatre songs,folk music,Yiddish,Ladino.
AND, I know there are Jewish music programs all over the country. There
was a list of them in Der Bay, the monthly Yiddish bulletin put out by a
great fellow named Fish'l. His net address is: fishl (at)
well(dot)sf(dot)ca(dot)us

Write to him. Let him know what you want to know. The bulletin he puts out
in California lists monthly all kinds of Jewish club meetings - in
Australia,in England,etc.

If you have any Jewish music to share with me, I would like to have it.
Just drop me a line here. Zei gezunt. Shalom. Hy in Orlando.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->