Re: Wedding ceremony songs

In <Be3eQ0B(dot)nanlea (at) delphi(dot)com> Nancy P. Leach <nanlea (at)
delphi(dot)com> writes:

>I am searching for sheet music for these songs, to be sung at
>the end of my  wedding ceremony.  Does anyone have any of
>these?  "Baa Sha Nah" well known, Rosh Hashanah song;  "E Rev
>Shel Sho Sha Nim",  Step into the Rose Garden, Song of Solomon;
> "O Se Shalom", another traditional.  If you have these and
>could fax them to me at 202-887-0846, I would be sooo
>appreciative.  My wedding is in about a month, and I need to
>get the music to my beautiful baritone.  Or - if you should
>have any other suggestions for sweet wedding songs, preferably
>in Yiddish but I'll take anything, please feel free to fax them
>to me.  Many thanks!!

Hi.
All the songs that you are looking for appear in a book called
(appropriately enough) Mazel Tov - Music for a Jewish Wedding and Other
Joyous Occassions. Its put out by Tara Publications. It has music for the
ceremony, processionals and recessionals, bride and groom enterance and
dance music. You can order it from them at 1-800-827-2400 or 1-410-654-0880.

Mazel Tov.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->