ANNOUNCE: new jerusalem1 address

Jerusalem1 has served as a source for information serving the entire jewish
community.  It has an extensive ftp archive of jewish related software and
hebrew fonts, a large number of mailing lists with information on
jewish news, israel and other jewish interest topics, and an extensive amount
of information on it's gopher.

Jerusalem One has upgraded its servers and moved to a new address!  In a
few days our gopher will be available at gopher.jer1.co.il and our FTP site at
ftp.jer1.co.il.  And by May 1, our World Wide Web server will be fully
operational at www.jer1.co.il!  Check out our web site starting April 9 for
previews of what's to come.

Looking forward to meeting you at our new location.

David Rosenstark
davidr (at) jer1(dot)co(dot)il

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->