Romantic Idea

Bonjour! Voici une idee romantique ...
Hello! Here is a romantic idea...

I'm French and I travel the world over, consulting in manufacturing.
My wife, Wendy, is Canadian and we live in Paris, France.

My friend Fred was looking for a romantic idea to celebrate his
one year wedding anniversary with Irena. Here what we did:

I called my wife and asked her to get a nice postcard of Paris and a
pretty stamp. On the card, she wrote:

"
Dear Irena,
one day I will take you to Paris. We'll walk the romantic city together
and it will feel like the very day we went out together.
Love,
        Fred
"

Later, as he was looking into starting a new career, he sent my wife
a letter to mail from France. She received the letter, put it in
an envelop, and mailed it from France. I bet you that letter did get
noticed, opened and read.

Have you ever wanted to send a special message to somebody?
Do you want to send a letter and be sure it will be read?

If you want to do the same thing, let me know at seloit (at) interserv(dot)com
I can help you.

Merci et a bientot.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->