Re: fast cash!!! no work$$$$

In article <3knkih$35m (at) news(dot)ycc(dot)yale(dot)edu>, amity3 (at)
minerva(dot)cis(dot)yale(dot)edu
(Edulink Amity) wrote:

> Jerry Allan Putman (putman (at) cae(dot)wisc(dot)edu) wrote:
> :
> :      piotrek (at) nisus-soft(dot)com (Piotr Filipowski) writes:
> : >>
> : >>   PLEASE LISTEN BEFORE YOU START FLAMING ME. I THOUGHT THESE THINGS
> : >> WERE SCAMS ALSO BUT IN THE LAST WEEK I RECIEVED $50,000 IN THE MAIL
> : >> FROM PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. i DON'T KNOW ABOUT PYRAMID SCHEMES
> : >> OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT I DO KNOW I MADE $50,000 AND ALL I GAVE
> : >> WAS 5. I WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN IN MY GOOD FORTUNE!!!
> : >>               -A satisfied customer!
> : >
> :     jagapen (at) students(dot)wisc(dot)edu (Jonathan Gapen) writes:
> :
> : >   Let me once again try to put a stop to this nonsense.
> : >   It doesn't work.  Period.
>
> :   Amen, brother.  It's just like what P.T. Barnum said, there's one
> :   born every minute.
> :
> :   FYI, I'm letting this message to continue to be cross-posted into
> :   several newsgroups.  I'm from the alt.music.the.police group.
> :
> :   -- Jerry P, putman (at) cae(dot)wisc(dot)edu
>
> I hope that this person recieved several copies of the King James Bible
> in his email box.  :)  Damn Spam.  (Spam, Spam Spam Spam. Spam Spam Spam
> Spam.  Spam Spam Spam Spameeety Spam...etc...)

Hi, all.

I read a posting from someone who said his password was used to access his
account by an ex-friend (he'd be wishing he were a dead friend if he abused
my account like that) to post this crap. I read this in
alt.binaries.sounds.mods, but I haven't read it anywhere else. Just mark
the original post as 'READ' (as in 'already read') where ever you should
happen to find that posting and ignore it.

--gdw

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->