Re: fast cash!!! no work$$$$

In article <piotrek-1903952024540001 (at) nisus(dot)cts(dot)com> piotrek (at)
nisus-soft(dot)com (Piotr Filipowski) writes:

>   PLEASE LISTEN BEFORE YOU START FLAMING ME. I THOUGHT THESE THINGS WERE
> SCAMS ALSO BUT IN THE LAST WEEK I RECIEVED $50,000 IN THE MAIL FROM
> PEOPLE
> AROUND THE WORLD. i DON'T KNOW ABOUT PYRAMID SCHEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE
> THAT
> BUT I DO KNOW I MADE $50,000 AND ALL I GAVE WAS 5. I WANT OTHER PEOPLE
> JOIN IN MY GOOD FORTUNE!!!              -A satisfied customer!

   Let me once again try to put a stop to this nonsense.
   It doesn't work.  Period.
   You add your name to a list,  upload it 15 times,  those 15 people do it 15
times,  those 225 people each do it 15 times and so on.  By the 8th time the
file is uploaded,  there are well over 2 billion who are supposed to be
sending money.  Add in the people who have already participated and you have a
majority of the people on the planet.  By the ninth time it is uploaded,  the
number of people who should be sending $1 is well over 30 BILLION.
Last I checked,  there are simply not enough people out there.

--
Jonathan Gapen (jagapen (at) students(dot)wisc(dot)edu)
"It's the Machine's world,  don't tell me I ain't got no soul.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->