New ideas

I thank everyone who told me that you are also getting very few messages
on this board. I was really intriqued during the Hatikvah and
Contemporary verses traditional discussions of last month. I was hoping
that interesting material would continue to be generated here.

I am not the syop but maybe people would be willing to tell of new
recordings that they would recommend. Maybe some of the publishers who are
on-line could tell of upcoming works.

I found those December postings of really nice quality and look forward
to sharing more information with everyone out there.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->