Re: New Messages

At 8:04 PM 1/22/95, Sheldon Levin wrote:
>I have been receiving only one or two messages a day on World Music from
>a Jewish Slant mailing group. I need to know if this is true for everyone
>or if there is something wrong with my system. How many postings on an
>average day get placed?

Yup, that's us. We usually prefer quality over quantity. (This message
being an obvious exception.)

---
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word. - me
Daniel Walker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->