Re: Jerusalem1 music archives..

Just follow instructions below and look for the main menu item: Jewish
Culture ..."

Just want to add that you should all look at this directory and if you
have anything you'd like to add, just email it to me and I will enter it
in the gopher.

The Jerusalem One Network
*************************

Shalom;

The Jerusalem One Gopher is *the* center for Jewish/Israeli Topics on
Internet. It comprises of 750MB of files which number close to 6,500.
Each day, and average of 1,750 files are downloaded/read, a fact which
attests to the qualtiy of the information available.

If you want full text info on: Religion, Politics, Student Activity,
Aliyah, Education, Jewish Community and Life, Jewish Art and Music - and
MORE - this is your address !!!!

In order to access the Jerusalem One Gopher, you must type:

gopher jerusalem1.datasrv.co.il

at your prompt. This means that your system must have a gopher client on
it. If you don't have this, I suggest that you speak with your systems
manager and ask him/her if it can be done.

Also - The Jerusalem One Gopher can be accessed through most other
gophers. Just look for the directory which usually says something like:

"Gopher around the world" or "Other Gophers" and then go to the
Middle-East Gophers. Jerusalem One is on this list.

Once inside the Jerusalem One Gopher, you can "choose" directories either
by typing the number of the directory or by moving the cursor with the up
and down arrows.

Thank you -

******************** Jerusalem One Network Manager ************************

Zvi Lando                              Email: lando (at)
jerusalem1(dot)datasrv(dot)co(dot)il
Phone: 972 2 964519                                        Fax: 972 2 933329
POB 4032                                              Zip: 91-040, Jerusalem
GO GOPHER NOW!!!!       TYPE AT YOUR PROMPT: GOPHER JERUSALEM1.DATASRV.CO.IL

On 30 Dec 1994, Karol Harding wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to get to the music archived on
> Jerusalem1 ???

> Toda raba!
> JOYFUL DANCER

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->