Re: ===>> $149/month *unlimited calls* USA long distance pla

In article <788380951snx (at) fred1(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk> fredw (at)
fred1(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk writes:

>I sent the mail back to it's originator and was automatically registered with
>and "anonymous" id at penet.fi.  It looks as though this site is set up to
>assist people who want to abuse the internet.

This is correct.  After reading all the trash that spews forth from this
anonymous site, I'm not sure why the mail isn't blocked.  It's not an
issue of censorship, but one of accountability; those who use this
"service" feel they can send anything they want to others who can't even
reply.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->