Jewish Music Books Tapes and CD's

If you are looking for a variety of Jewish Music books (over 250 title), in a
variety of styles - Israeli, Yiddish, Chassidic, Ladino, Cantorial, Oriental
... You should contact:
        Tara Publications
        29 Derby Avenue
        Cedarhurst NY 11516
        PH. 516-295-2290

        or E.mail me at pastrnak (at) clark(dot)net

Tara is one of the pioneers of the Jewish music publication business for over
30 years! We have recently released "The International Jewish Songbook" which
contains over 150 songs from a variety of styles.

P.S. Stay posted- we will shortly have our own home page with on line
catalogues.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->