Re: klezmer around wash DC/baltimore

Hi, I'm Michael Rubinstein, Julie's husband.  We had Lox and Vodka at our
wedding and they were great.  They will adjust the cost up or down depending
on how long they play and how many musicians you select.  We got 3 hours and
six musicians for about $1000.  It was well worth it.  It made the party.  If
you don't want them to teach dances, they won't.  They will do whatever you
want.
--- New Connections BBS, Rockville, MD ---
---  The Computer Network for Professionals ---
--- BBS office: 301-9293327 ---

Topic No. 24

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->