klezmer around wash DC/baltimore

I have tried this earlier in other usenet groups. I am searching for some
good klezmer bands for my wedding, next summer in Potomac. We have been in
touch wtih Kol Chayim (they did my sister's and they were pretty good) and
lox and vodka, of whom I have heard only good things, but they might be a
little too expensive for us. We do NOT need someone to show us how to folk
dance or someone's wife to tell folk stories (believe it or not, someone
offered that to us when we called him for a band, like my family would
need someone else to do the shmoozing and PAY them for it).

Topic No. 16

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->