Re: Review of a new composer of liturgical music - David Pinansky

Michael,

        My name is Josh Cahan and I'm involved with a Jewish a cappella
group at Yale University.  We are looking for good composers whose music we
might be able to work with, and I just saw your post about David Pinansky.
Could you tell me how I can get in touch with him?  Is his stuff a cappella
or with accompaniment?  My address is cahan (at) pop(dot)cis(dot)yale(dot)edu,
and I would
appreciate it if you could also send your response to
gutman (at) minerva(dot)cis(dot)yale(dot)edu, our director.  Thanks a lot.

Joshua Cahan

Topic No. 78

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->