Re: Quality frum music??

Mark,

Thanks for your thoughts. Good to know that someone else finds the universe
of interesting and creative frum music to be limited. I will definitely
try and track down some of your recommendations. I suppose the local, Jewish
bookstore would be the place to start. If any other thoughts come to mind
down hesitate to holler'em out. Emailing me directly is fine also.

I am a musician and have thought many a time of dropping my work to go off
and start putting out good and tasteful frum music, but my landlord and the
local utilities prevent me from such a venture! Ah well, if I were a rich
man... :)

Scott

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->