Greetings from USA

Greetings from a musician in the U.S.A.
I'm aware that bigotry continues to be a problem at all levels of Eastern
European society, and 50 years of official non-ethnic non-religious rule hasn't
changed that.
Small but worrysome trends of the same kind continue here in the U.S.A.
Fortunately, many people are now wise to the insincerety and psychotic
tendancies of our Nazi parties.  Apathy and complacency are our greatest
problems here.
Good luck!
                _        || Private Teacher of Music Composition and Theory.
               / \  0    || FINALE (r) Notation User.
               o  | 0    || 1310 Packard St. No. 2, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
Dr. Matthew H.   / ields || Phone 313-936-5605 days, 313-769-4836 eves.
               /         || Internet fields (at) eecs(dot)umich(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->