From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Robin Sparr
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 5:11 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17237] Re: Request for HHD song

Ellari:
The song to which you refer is Zog Nit Keynmol; the yiddish words are also
on page 441 of G.O.R., but for those of us who aren't fluent in Yiddish,
they are reprinted any number of places.  I am sure the piece is in one of
the Velvel Pasternak books (tara publications).  It is also published by
Transcontinental Music in  Shirei T'shuva, p.384.  I imagine you could also
purchase the piece from Transcon individually if you weren't up for buying
the whole book.
It's a very simple melody - good luck with it.
best,
robin sparr-rothman
natick ma

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->