hanashir

[HANASHIR:17237] Re: Request for HHD song

Ellari:
The song to which you refer is Zog Nit Keynmol; the yiddish words are
also on page 441 of G.O.R., but for those of us who aren't fluent in
Yiddish, they are reprinted any number of places.  I am sure the piece
is in one of the Velvel Pasternak books (tara publications).  It is
also published by Transcontinental Music in  Shirei T'shuva, p.384.  I
imagine you could also purchase the piece from Transcon individually if
you weren't up for buying the whole book.
It's a very simple melody - good luck with it.
best,
robin sparr-rothman
natick ma

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->