hanashir

[HANASHIR:17235] Re: shiron for shirah b'tzibur

Website?  Hello?

http://www.hebrewsongs.com

Non-profit, no charge, nearly 800 songs (790 as we speak)

Transliterations. Translations. Many translations in Spanish and Portugese.

Links to websites with the Hebrew words in full.

30-second audio clips.

Direct links on each song page to where you can BUY the CD, and which Track
of the CD each song is on.

It's not perfect, there are omissions, but it allows anyone from anywhere in
the world to participate and send in their favourite songs words with
acknowledgement for their contribution. It encourages corrections at any
time.  A Noticeboard for requests for words.

On the advisory side an Associate Professor of Hebrew who can be consulted
for accuracy.
(see sample http://www.hebrewsongs.com/song-libavtini.htm)

1100 unique visitors every day worldwide.

I invite you all to browse, comment, correct, amend - but most of all to
enjoy.

Warm wishes

Aura Levin Lipski
Hebrew Songs.com