hanashir

[HANASHIR:17219] Hava Nashira Van transpo (the saga continues)

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be reserving a van to and from the Milwaukee airport to
Hava Nashira and of course it's cheaper to do so if more people are
an board.

Looking at leaving MKE on Wednesday, June 2 and 3:30 pm to OSRUI

and leaving OSRUI on Sunday, June 6 at 12:45 pm to MKE

If either or both of these times work for you and you'd like to
reserve a seat or seats on these vans, let me know (via private
e-mail.)

Happy Shabbat!

Rick
--

Lupert: It's The Website - & - Poetry Super Highway
           http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->