hanashir

[HANASHIR:17189] RE: Which Line Is It Anyway?

Not sure if this went through because I sent it from a different email address:

Steve, I actually wrote a song to that text for the NFTY song competition in
either '87 or '88 (can't remember which).  At any rate, Jeff Jolton and I took
the text from the old blue GOP and the text was attributed to Rabbi Yehuda.
Does
this even answer your question?  I have no idea, but I thought I would plug the
music I wrote anyway.

Send me an email offlist if you need any more information.

~Eric

Eric C. Rayvid
Client Director
The RED Consultancy
850 Third Ave. 11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Fax:    212-508-3410
Email: eric(dot)rayvid (at) redconsultancyusa(dot)com