hanashir

[HANASHIR:17188] We Are All On the Seder Plate

Hi:

I'm looking forward to hearing melody for this song.

Thanks,

Roberta

>From: SELINGER (at) cua(dot)edu
>To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
>Subject: [HANASHIR:17153] Passover music at totshabbat.com
>Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:43:31 -0500 (EST)
>
>I've updated the totshabbat.com website with a long list of Passover
>favorites, old and new, including both audio tracks and free sheet music.
>
>Students can use the site to learn or practice chanting The Four
>Questions; several recordings are posted along with Hebrew text,
>transliteration, and translation.
>
>Also be sure to check out the new song "Frogs!" by Carol Boyd Leon:
>
>sheet music: http://www.totshabbat.com/cbleon-frogs.pdf
>midi file: http://www.totshabbat.com/cbleon-frogs-midi.mid
>
>Look for Carol's upcoming songbook and double CD set, "Gan Shirim," to be
>published in late spring or early summer.
>
>HN alum Julie Lipson also sent lyrics for her new song, "We are all on
>the seder plate,"
>
>http://www.totshabbat.com/julie-lipson-weareallonthesederplate.pdf
>
>I'll post the melody also if I can get it from Julie.
>
>Free sheet music is posted for "Chad Gad Yah," "Dayenu," "The Four
>Questions," and "Go Down Moses."
>
>Many thanks to all the wonderful artists who generously donated their
>work to all of us!!!
>
>-Robin Selinger
>  robin (at) totshabbat(dot)com

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->