hanashir

[HANASHIR:17169] RE: computer music reading

Hey Ellen,
On this finalemusic.com   Is this something for just your own music?  Like I
would have to play it on a keyboard and it notates it?  Or, is this
something where I can play a song from a CD on my computer and it does it
that way?  Or both?  Just curious!

Susan
Susan Shane-Linder
"Singin' With Susan"
2003 Children's Music Web Award Winner
Preschool & Religious School Music Director
Congregation B'nai Israel
Boca Raton, Florida
singinwithsusan (at) hotmail(dot)com
www.singinwithsusan.com</A

>From: "Ellen Allard" <ellen (at) peterandellen(dot)com>
>To: "'Meris Ruzow'" <meris (at) nycap(dot)rr(dot)com>, <hanashir (at)
>shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: [HANASHIR:17167] RE: computer music reading
>Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:00:06 -0500
>
>http://www.finalemusic.com/printmusic/
>

>Try this!
>

>Ellen
>

>----
>
>80-Z Music, Inc.
>
>Please visit us at  <http://www.peterandellen.com>
>http://www.peterandellen.com
>

>"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
>John W. Whitehead

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->