hanashir

[HANASHIR:17170] Re: [HANASHIR:17131] Computer music scanning/OCR

On 3/21/04, erik contzius <contzius (at) yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

>One of the best programs and most accurate programs
>out there for music scanning is SmartScore 3 by
>Musitek. 99% accuracy and you don't need Finale or
>Sibelius if you buy it. Check it out at musitek.com
>
>erik

I have Smartschore 2.03.  I have hardly used it since I got it a year ago,
because I found that there were a lot of corrections and they were not all that
easy to fix. If I didn't have the manual in front of me, I'd be lost compared
to an older Mac program I have (doesn't scah) where I plug in the notes by hand
or occasionally by keyboard. I have received notices to upgrade my smartscore
version. Do you think it would be worth the upgrade? I would use it more if I
though it was more accurate and easier to use.

Thanks, Ellen

Sent with the demo version of Mail Watcher II - V2.8.0
http://www.maliasoft.com

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->