hanashir

[HANASHIR:17168] Re: Maggid

Hi Wendy,

I put together a family-friendly haggadah a few years back. I didn't use online sources, but I did find a GREAT kid-friendly retelling of the story in A Night of Questions, which is the haggadah published by the Reconstructionist Press. The story is in the form of a play. It's totally engaging, and the kids loved it. The adults did too. We've used it ever since.

The play is in an appendix at the back of the book.

Hope that helps,

Ellie Knepler