hanashir

[HANASHIR:17148] RE: Tunes for Order of the Seder and Lyrics for Who Led the Slaves Out

try the dowop version of dayanu by Beatachon...tune is paul anka's Diana.

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/nusach/

>From: "Adrian A. Durlester" <adrian (at) durlester(dot)com>
>To: "'Hanashir'" <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: [HANASHIR:17147] Tunes for Order of the Seder and Lyrics for Who
>Led the Slaves Out
>Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:40:04 -0500
>
>Chaverim:
>
>Seems odd that I rarely take advantage on my own list community! I'm
>looking
>for help on these three items:
>
>1. Looking to assemble a list of melodies (both Jewish and secular) to
>which
>you can sing the order of the Seder (Kadesh, urhatz, etc.) I have my own
>list (which I'll share and post to the web site once I've collected your
>contributions as well.
>
>2. Looking for the lyrics to Rabbi Joe Black's "Who Led the Slaves Out."
>
>3. New and exciting Pesach songs (and parodies) for any age group.
>
>Any and all help appreciated. E-mail to adrian (at) durlester(dot)com
>
>B'vracha,
>
>Adrian
>
>Adrian A. Durlester, MTS
>E-mail: adrian (at) durlester(dot)com  URL:www.durlester.com
>Director of Education & Congregational Life, Bethesda Jewish Congregation
>director (at) bethesdajewish(dot)com
>Co-Director, Hazamir/JTAI Choir of Greater DC
>Past Conf Chair, CAJE 27, August 4-8, 2002, Trinity University, San
>Antonio,
>TX
>List Owner, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Jewish Songleaders/Performers List
>Co-Owner, l-torah (at) shamash(dot)org; Liberal Torah Discussion List
>

>------------------------ hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org -----------------------+
>Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
>a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
>online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/
>
>To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
>unsubscribe hanashir

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->