From: Lori Shapiro [mailto:lorshap (at) bellsouth(dot)net]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 8:46 AM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17129] Hebrew Fonts

Several years ago I created my family's hagaddah but it was a pain because I
had to xerox the Hebrew, cut it out, glue it , glue it and then xerox  a
copy. I'd like to revise it now that all the kids are older but I'd like to
avoid that process with the Hebrew. Is there a site where I can download the
fonts or a really inexpensive program I can buy to do this?

Thanks-

Lori Shapiro

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->