hanashir

[HANASHIR:17142] Re: need help searching for an old song - part 2

Album of Chaim Hefer songs
http://www.israel-music.com/?product=737

(I don't think Ruti is on it but it was a shame not to share the link)

-------------

But I did find the Ruti song on this Nehama Hendel album
http://www.israel-music.com/?product=1326

More about Nehama Hendel another time. She was one of Israel's greatest
singers whom many tried to emulate.

She recorded a magnificent album of songs of the poet Haim Nachman Bialik,
amongst many others.

For years she was part of the duo Ron & Nama, with singer Ron Eliran.

If anyone has the transliterated and translated words to the song, I'd be
most happy to post it on Hebrew Songs.com

Warm wishes to all
and Shabbat Shalom from Down Under

Aura Levin Lipski

Hebrew Songs.com