hanashir

[HANASHIR:17141] Re: need help searching for an old song - part 2

Friends,

You are amazing. Through some quickly provided information I could do a
search and find out that Ruti was recorded Nechama Hendel on an album called 30
Years of Israel. So, now request part 2... does anyone have access to this
album?
If so, is it possible to obtain a recording of that song? Does anyone have
access to the music? Though we have some good contemporary music books in our
library, we are short in Israeli music.

Once the family is past their immediate grief, I will see if they have more
details of the story of the writing of the song.

Iris

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->